Purchase Summary Report
The Purchase Summary Report provides summary information on purchase invoice.
Purchase Summary Report provides a month wise purchase list except cancelled purchase in across channels (both physical stores and webstore).
The Purchase Summary Report gives a drill down report until bill wise report. For Example, If click any month it will give day wise report and If click any day report will give date wise reports. finally If click any date It will give Bill wise Reports.
The back button used to go previous page report.This button will not shown when it is first level.
The Report Display Types
Barchart representation helps to analyze the month wise orders quickly and This helps to easily predict which month got a high profit and low profit.
The purchase summary section lists all the orders created between the selected dates. It lists all the purchase accross channels. (both physical stores and webstore)
In table click the date when the total amount value is valid.Otherwise the click option is shown disabled.
How to view the Purchase Summary Report by Barchart
- Open Back Office
- Click Report Section or use shortcut key (Alt+R) the reports section willbe open.
- Click Purchase Summary to view the report.
- The purchase Summary will be shown for the current date.
- Change Start Date and End Date.
- The report will be automatically refreshed with the values for new dates selected.
Use Export All options to export the report details in to comma seperated CSV file.