O2VEND POS is a unique POS (Point of Sale) solution for micro, small and medium size business. Point of Sale is the point where the seller and the buyer meet and proceed transactions. Billing, Receipts, Cash Register and Delivery for a physical store is managed by O2VEND Point of Sale Application. One or many of employees can be assigned to these operations.
Admin can log in pos using two methods.
- After login eCommerce store, pos showed in the header. Now click POS.
- Next method, Use store URL https://storename/pos - Now POS is opened.
Admin or store employees need to log into the pos.
Once login to Point of Sale should be selecting a list of options for the session.
This option will shown only have access to Cash Register. Should have Store Manager Employee, Store Admin or Cashier Employee Roles.
Enter the opening balance of the Cash register to be Opened.
As a best practise always count the currency in physical cash register manually and enter the amount in the Opening Balance. This will help minimizing errors while validating cash in the Close Cash Register operation.
Can not alter the opening balance later. Always be accurate.
Select the locaion from List of location shown. The stocks will get affected for the selected location only in this current POS Session.
POS Sales will consider only products available in the selected location. POS Delivery also considers products only this selected location for product deliveries.
List of location shown is based on locations selected for each employee. Check User section for more details.
Point of Sale (POS) application have the below screens
- Sales - For Billing Purpose
- Receipt - For collection of payment agains orders.
- Cash Register - To keep record of all cash trasactions.
- Delivery - To deiver the ordered products.
- Reprint - To reprint the pos sales and receipts.