This section will guide you on how to set up multiple stores in o2vend. Here manage a stores details, current plan, pause/resume, status and close.
How to create a store
- After login, Go to My Stores > Create Store button.
- Click Create Store and enter the options for the new store.
- Store Name - Enter a name for the new store. The name is for internal reference only.
- User Name - Enter user name for the new store.
- Password - Enter password for the new store.
- Store Web Site - Enter a website of the new store.
- Your Industry - Enter the industry name of the store. For example, Fashion.
- Subscription Plan - Choose the subscription plan of the store.
- Finally, click the Create Store button.
- Check the created store shows below.
- Check your email for username and password details.
- Click the store link and log in to the store.
Use.o2vend.com domain - If checkbox enables o2vend is a domain name of the store. If the checkbox disables enter the domain name of the store. The domain name will be allowed only for standard and premium subscription plan.
Created stores names are displayed.
Store details are displayed after the store created. Click store URL to go to the back office, pos, eCommerce and agent app.
In the Store status section, check store status active or inactive.
A selected Subscription plan is displayed.
In this section, if set the store is Pause, subscriptions of this store will stop and also click resume icon the store will be resume.
Click and confirm when you wish to delete an existing store.