O2VEND POS allows transferring goods items from one warehouse to another warehouse with multiple branches. In the stock transfer screen, a store owner can add the products using a scan with SKU/GTIN or type the product name.
How to create Stock Transfer in O2VEND POS
- Open Point of Sale.
- Click the Stock Transfer section.
- Select the From Branch on the POS home page.
- From branch details shows at the top of the POS Screen.
- In the stock transfer screen, select the TO Branch and select the warehouse name.
- Select the check box - Delivery items and Received items are true.
- Add the customer/user name, products name, and set the quantity of the product.
- Click the Save button.
- Now the stock transfer was successfully created in O2VEND POS.
- To make sure that the Stock Transfer was created successfully, go to Inventory > Stock Transfer from O2VEND Back office.