This section will guide to manage payment across channels.
It shows the payment completed purchase invoice to record the cost of purchases and to track accounts payable. This section mentions the payment number, reference number, party, type, reference number,createdby, description and total amount. Go to the Back Office, click the Vouchers and select the Payment.
This shows the payment of return, purchase invoice, purchase order and cashout.
The payment created date will show in a created on the field.
A payment number is a unique number. That is how the payment number is created only to be the paid purchase invoice.
This will show the name of the customer or supplier who placed the orders.
This will show the type of payment. The type of payment are cash out, credit note, purchase order and purchase invoice.
It shows the reference numbers of the payment.
This will show the created by names of the orders.
It shows the description of the order.
It will show the payment total amount.
How to view the receipt
- Open Back Office
- Click Voucher Section.
- Click Payment to view the report.
- List of payment will be shown for the current date.
- Change Start Date and End Date.
- The payment will be automatically refreshed with the values for new dates selected.
Go to the Voucher in the Back Office and select the Payment.
Steps to Create Payment
- Click Create Payment button in the top right corner.
- Enter the from and to in the search box. The available account names list will show the search dropdown related on search.
- Select the customer reference number, then the reference number related amount will be fill automatically. Then click Enter.
- Finally, Click the top right corner Save button or Ctrl+S to create order.
Use Export All and Export Current Page options to export the report details into comma separated CSV file.