Sales Report provides a list of sale invoices across you channels (both physical stores and webstore).
The Sales Report can be filtered by date and creaetby. This section summarize all the sales information of your store.
The Report has two sections.
- Payments Summary
- Sales Summary
Payments Summary Section
The Payment summary section has sum of payments received against the payment method for selected number of days. A total of all the payments made with in the days also seen.
Sales Summary Section
The sales summary section lists all the sales created between the selected dates. It lists all the sales accross your channels. (both physical stores and webstore)
How to view the Orders Summary Report
- Open Back Office
- Click Reports Section or use shortcut key (Alt+R) the reports section willbe open.
- Click Sales Report to view the report.
- The Payments Summary and Orders Summary will be shown for the current date.
- Change Start Date and End Date.
- The report will be automatically refreshed with the values for new dates selected.
Use Export All and Export Current Page options to export the report details in to comma seperated CSV file.