This sales application allows you to move stocks from one location to another using inventory management devices (barcode reader portable terminal PDA) - this interface allows you to select branch name, location, sub-location, and scan items in inventory.
The stock movement process of this application,
- Select Stock movement on the home screen
- Select the branch name.
- Select the location where you want to movement from.
- Items will be added to the screen while scanning.
- Select the location where you want to movement to.
- When the Inventory stock movement is complete, click the Save button.
How to create stock movement
- Login the O2VEND app.
- Select Stock movement in the homepage.
- Select the branch name in the top of the page.
- Select the from location and sub-location of the branch.
- click the scan sku/gtin field. Items can be scanned from the selected location.
- After the items are added, users must select the To location and sub location.
- Click the Save button.
- Goods is now moved from one sublocation to another sublocation.