Managing Stock inventory for your products is a breeze in O2VEND.
Adjust your stock quantity in all your warehouses. You can Bulk Update all your stocks in one screen.
Only the products added to the warehouse are listed in this section. Please see Manage WareHouse Products for adding products to warehouse.
Update stocks is used to add/remove stock inventory of your products in each warehouse.
How to manage stock inventory
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to Inventory Menu.
- Click and open Stocks section.
- List of products with their Current Quantity will be shown for your warehouse.
- Select the warehouse in the drop down to adjust stock inventory for the products in the warehouse. (See Create Warehouse for creating warehouses)
- In the listed products for the selected warehouse, enter Adjusted Quantity for the products.
- Enter Notes
- Press Save Button.
- The Adjusted Quantity will be added to the current quantity and will be displayed.
Always make a detailed Notes when ever you adjust the inventory. Example for Notes: PO# 987, Amazon invoice # 88765 DT 28-Jan-2020
Check Stock adjustment history
Whenever stocks are adjusted a history of such adjustments are recorded along with the notes given.
- Open the Stocks adjustment screen
- Click on the View History which is listed against each product listed.
- A detailed view of adjustment date, by whom and Notes are displayed for information.