Managing Stock inventory for your products is a breeze in O2VEND.
Adjust your stock quantity in all your warehouses. You can Bulk Update all your stocks in one screen.
Only the products added to the warehouse are listed in this section. Please see Manage WareHouse Products for adding products to warehouse.
Update stocks is used to add/remove stock inventory of your products in each warehouse.
How to manage stock inventory
- Open Back Office.
- Go to Inventory Menu.
- Click and open Stocks section.
- List of products with their Current Quantity will be shown for your warehouse.
- Select the warehouse in the drop down to adjust stock inventory for the products in the warehouse. (See Create Warehouse for creating warehouses)
- In the listed products for the selected warehouse, enter Adjusted Quantity for the products.
- Enter Notes
- Press Save Button.
- The Adjusted Quantity will be added to the current quantity and will be displayed.
- You can also entered the lot number and expiry date for lot enabled product.
Always make a detailed Notes when ever you adjust the inventory. Example for Notes: PO# 987, Amazon invoice # 88765 DT 28-Jan-2020
Check Stock adjustment history
Whenever stocks are adjusted a history of such adjustments are recorded along with the notes given.
- Open the Stocks adjustment screen
- Click on the View History which is listed against each product listed.
- A detailed view of adjustment date, by whom, Notes, serial and lot number are displayed for information.
The stock inventory also gives you the possibility to see the stock history of items. Click on the View history button in the items row. You will see all changes in the stock of selected item.
A lot number is an identification number assigned to products indicating the batch or lot in which the product was manufactured or processed. Entered lot number is updated in view history.
Enter the expiry date of the lot enabled product.