This section will guide to take count of physical inventory using the O2VEND stock Take.
The Stock Take is the process to validate the physical inventory count from the warehouse by the inventory operators. It is the process of verifying the expected quantity against the counted and recounted item quantity.
O2VEND Inventory stock-taking process has two methods - Physical Inventory and Cycle Count.
Physical stock count is the annual number of stocks held by a company and ensures that counted records are accurate. The cycle count counted the location or sublocation area on every month, week or day. It is based on specific products, a particular category or specific brands.
How to Create stock take
- Open Back Office.
- Go to Inventory Menu.
- Click the Stock Take section.
- Click Create Stock Take in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter all the needed details of this section.
- Press the Save button.
Enter the name of the stocktake.
Enter the location of a physical store.
Enter the branch of the store
Select the type - Physical inventory or cycle count.
Physical Inventory count- It is the annual count or quarterly count of the physical store.
Cycle count - It is the part of the location or sublocation every month, week or day. Users can count on specific products, brands, and categories.
How to start a count
- After creating a stock take - click the Start Count button.
- Click the Record Stock Take button. This screen allows to record the products using the scan (SKU or GTIN) or type the products and add the quantity.
- After completing the stocktake process, click the Save button.
How to record a recounting
- Click Pause and start a recounting button.
- Now click Record Stock Take button. It allows to count and record the stocktake.
- After completing the stocktake process, click the Save button
How to Adjust the stock quantity
- Click the Mark Complete button.
- This screen allows adjusting the item quantity.
- After the adjustment, click the Mark complete with adjustment.
- Without an adjustment, click the Mark complete without adjustment.
How to View counted and recounted records
After the completed adjustment, the user can view the counted and recounted records on the stocktake list page.