Setup Shipping Providers
This section guide to set the shipping providers.
In shipping providers section has free shipping and table rate shipping.
How to set shipping providers
- Open Back Office.
- Go to Configurations menu and Click and open Shipping Providers.
- Shipping provider section will be shown.
- Enable or Disable Free Shipping or Table Rate.
Enable Free Shipping
To ship products without charging just enable this option.
Table Rate Shipping allows a setup shipping charge based on zone, country, state/province, district, zip/postcode and total price. Setting up table rate shipping in store lets charge different shipping rates based on where customer lives and what they order.
How to set table rate shipping
Click configure setting and enter all the details and click add option.
Table Rate Shipping is only supported for selected countries.
Table Rate Shipping is only supported for selected states.
Table Rate Shipping is only supported for selected districts.
Enter the zip code of the country.
Minimum order amount
Set a minimum order amount for applying table rate shipping.
Set a shipping price for applying table rate shipping.
Write a note for the shipping.
The Enabled shipping provider options will show in the payment page.
Calculated table rate
It is an easy way in which a store can set rules to calculate advanced shipping rate. When choosing the attributes will be calculated based on the product items attributes. User need to add the attributes or specify its value for the items and also below set a shipping factor for any country.
For example, calculate volumetric weight
The user needs to measure the length, height, and width of his package. Then calculate,
- Set Multiply attributes for the product (length x height x width).
- If users using centimeters then divide the result by 5000. If users using inches then divide the result by 305.
- The resulting figure represents the volumetric weight of your product.
How to set calculated table rate
- On the Back office, go to Settings.
- See the Web store section.
- Click and open Shipping Methods.
- Enable the Calculated table rate.
- Set Enables to yes.
- Next, Click configure setting and enter all the details.
- Now, set the value at the minimum calculated amount and shipping price.
- Click OK option.
To make sure that the calculated table rate data is correct, check the payment process with several different quantities of products to make sure the calculated shipping rates are calculated correctly.