A footer menu, located at the bottom of a webpage, can be an effective tool for ecommerce stores to provide additional navigation options for customers.
Additionally, a footer menu can also include links to social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, which can help businesses to drive customer engagement and increase visibility for their brand. It can also be used to display the store's payment and shipping options, or any other policy or information that the customer might want to know about.
Another benefit of footer menu is that it is usually located at the bottom of every page of the website, which means that customer can access it easily on every page they visit. This is particularly useful for customers who are looking for specific information and want to quickly navigate to the relevant page.
How to create Menu
- Open Back Office.
- Go to Web Store Personalize menu and Click Site Contents.
- Click and open Menus. The available menus will shown.
- Click Create Menu in the top right corner.
- Enter the menu name and press Save button.
- It will move to the Edit Menu Page.
- Select menu items from the Add Menu Items Section and Click Add Button.
- Added Menu items will show in the Items.
- In case of external link to be added use Add Custom Link section and press Add Custom Link button.
- Press Save button.
Drag and Drop the Menu items to change the menu item order of display.
To Filter the menu items Name and Type box is used.
Name of the selected menu is present in the Name field.
The selected menu items are present in the Items. To remove any menu item click delete icon.
The Menu only show in the footer page when IsPublished is selected.