Setup Site Content
Every new store will find two default pages created. That is help and privacy page. Go to back office and click Settings then click and open Site Pages in the Web store content. You can click the edit button in the help page to update your Help & FAQs. You can also create new pages and link them in footer menus.
This section will guide to Create Content Page.
A simple web page can be created in o2vend. The Page can be invoked from E-Commerce website via Menus as Menu items.
Click Create Page in the top right corner.
Enter the body content click the full-screen element for easy control
How to create content page
- Open Back Office.
- Go to Settings menu and see Site Pages in the web store content.
- Click and open Site Pages.
- Click Create Page.
- Enter the name of the page and set a Url for the page.
- Write the meta title, meta keyword and meta describition.
- Enter details in Body of the page. There are controls to create rich contents for the page. Use images, different fonts, colors to create body of the page.
- Press Save button.